Institutional sites are infrastructures posing significant security issues, related to the protection of political figures, leaks of confidential information and possible attacks or acts of violence.
DABsi’s model for institutional site security is an Advanced Integrated Security System, based on open and technological platforms, which integrate the implemented systems, allowing communication with external processes, the analysis and correlation of the information collected, thus ensuring maximum return on investment in security.
The integrated platform includes:
- perimeter control (intrusion detection)
- building access control (security filter)
- video surveillance of external and internal areas
- access control to increased security areas
- intrusion control in internal areas
- integration with IT protection systems
- management of fire detection and firefighting.
The heart of the control process is the security operations centre which analyses the data collected and coordinates targeted interventions in the event of critical issues, managing two-way interaction with the operational systems and subsystems deployed in the field, through the use of modern telecommunication networks.
The system software allows all the control procedures to be automated, thus maximising the level of real security.