To guarantee the efficiency, efficacy and cost effectiveness of the system, it is essential to maintain and upgrade the system technology, thus guaranteeing that the investments made are safeguarded.
A qualified and highly specialised team, located throughout Italy, works in accordance with the regulatory standards in force (UNI, SOA, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015), providing the following services:
• Scheduled maintenance: activities such as inspections and preventive actions with a pre-defined schedule aimed at monitoring and maintaining the functionality, efficiency and value of the systems and their components in the long term
• Unscheduled maintenance: corrective and “on demand” actions, aimed at promptly preventing and correcting any malfunctions, improving and correcting systems, increasing their value and operating life and decreasing obsolescence in the long term
• Technical call centre: operators available 24/7 to respond to critical issues encountered on systems
• Remote support: system support and preventive and corrective technological surveillance of systems, through dedicated remote connections (VPN, Web Browser)
• Availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: well-trained and well-equipped staff, located throughout Italy, guaranteed to rapidly intervene when summoned
• Spare parts warehouse: Three warehouses in Italy with a vast assortment of readily-available spare parts to guarantee high levels of service, thus minimising operational down time
Maintenance is essential for all technological systems, especially security systems that must ensure continual operations, where maintenance is the basis of Business Continuity and a strategic lever for the control and optimisation of overall security costs.
Correct and continuous operation of the systems not only increases security but, above all, reduces the costs incurred in replacing the technology used and contributes to the sustainable development of the company’s core activity.